Vis Makes RealTrends Top List + SUV Bystander Heros + Resin Waves – Patch
Good morning! I’m back with your new edition of the Bedford Daily. Let’s start Monday off right, with a quick dive into the most important things happening in our area today…
First, today’s weather:
A strong morning t-storm. High: 77 Low: 60.
Here’s to our premier local sponsors. Check out what they can do for you:
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, a medical or legal practice, or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive — and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected].
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods and supplies, a full service grooming salon, a self-serve pet wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated — and their passion is your pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here.
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to get started.
Here are the top stories in Bedford today:
- The long traffic backup on the Everett Turnpike Friday morning was from an accident on the Everett Turnpike near the Merrimack/Bedford line. On Friday morning, June 24, an SUV skidded out of control and landed on top of the Jersey Barrier. Bystanders helped support the SUV to prevent it from tipping over and helped the woman get out of the vehicle. The driver had minor injuries from the accident. (Manchester Information Facebook)
- A shout out to Marianna Vis of the Bedford Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realtyoffice. She ranked number five this year on the 2022 Realtrends Lists! This is the third consecutive year that Vis was on the list of top sales numbers in Bedford, New Hampshire. The Realtrends List ranks real estate agents by sales or transactions by state across the country, with more than 23,000 U.S. real estate sales associates from every state featured in America’s Best. Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty had nine New Hampshire agents rank on this year’s 2022 Realtrends Lists, they said in a recent announcement. Way to go! (Real Trends)
- Bring your little ones to enjoy the Bedford Public Library for a fun Baby Shark-themed storytime. Baby Sharks storytime, for ages 0-24 months, will be on Tuesday, June 28, from 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. in the McAllaster Room at the Bedford Public Library. In a recent post on the BPL website, they said you can “register once” and save a spot “for all 7 weeks of this program. ” Baby Shark story time will have lots of “stories, songs, and rhymes appropriate for early childhood development.” You can find out more about Library events here: (Bedford Public Library)
- The Canvas Road Show in Bedford has been offering fun and creative classes by local artists. You have to check out their new resin workshop! In a recent Facebook post they wrote, “This one took longer to perfect as we never want to offer a class we don’t feel comfortable doing. Excited to start offering resin workshops! Now, who wants to give this a try?” It’s liquid blue resin and you add clear and white and it becomes an ocean with swirling waves. You can find out more here: (The Canvas Road Show via Facebook)
Help us make this newsletter better!
Thank you for your positive feedback about the Bedford Daily. We’d like to make The Daily even better. Take our simple — and quick! — reader survey. Your feedback will help us make sure we’re covering the kind of local news and events you really care about. And it will help us toward our goal of being an indispensable local resource and the last email you’d ever unsubscribe from.
We’d be so appreciative of your feedback that, if you take the survey, we’ll enter your email address in a drawing for a small mountain of Patch swag. You know you want that tote bag — so click the link and give it to us straight. Thank you!
Today in Bedford:
- Fireworks in New Hampshire: For the 4th of July. (WMUR)
From my notebook:
- Bedford Fire Department, NH: “Plain and simple; the greatest asset of any organization is its people, past present and future.” (Bedford Fire Department, NH via Facebook)
- The Canvas Road Show: “This one took longer to perfect as we never want to offer a class we don’t feel comfortable doing. Excited to start offering resin workshops! Now who want to give this a try?” (The Canvas Road Show via Facebook)
- Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains: “The “From the Archives” spotlight is on the 1970s this week! A mess kit with its plaid and green duck cloth case from the time was most likely used during camping trips. Another Cadettes uniform this week is also featured. The forest gre…” (Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains via Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
Now you’re in the loop and ready to head out the door today. I’ll catch up with you bright and early tomorrow with a new update!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a freelance writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]