Petco Unveils Annual “Bootique” Collection with Expanded Halloween Offerings, New Night Safety Gear from Reddy – PR Newswire
Petco to host Halloween-themed live social commerce event on Oct. 3 , the brand’s first-ever on YouTube, featuring pet health and wellness tips and adoptable pets
SAN DIEGO , Aug. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: WOOF ) is helping pet parents brew up the best Halloween ever with the latest “Bootique” collection, now available at all Petco pet care centers, at petco. com and via the Petco app. The line features perennial favorites and new innovation spanning an expanded selection of toys, treats, themed apparel, home products and novel offerings for all family pets.
“Halloween is an opportunity to create unforgettable bonding moments with the furry, feathered, finned and scaly family and friends we love most, ” said Jennifer Kovacs , Vice President of Merchandising, Dog and Cat Supplies, at Petco. “Now offering more options for different pet types and sizes, our new Bootique collection spans Halloween classics, like witches plus pumpkins , to unexpected styles, like a kissing booth headpiece and a pickle costume , plus expanded home supplies , pet-pet parent matching clothing , accessories and more. Whether celebrating at home, on a budget, or going all out, we have something for everyone to create a truly memorable Halloween with their pets. ”
With more than 440 items total, including more than 150 products under $15 and deals such as buy two, get one free, * the particular Petco Bootique has everything pets and pet parents need to get in the spooky spirit:
- Create scary good looks: Cats and dogs can choose from brand new creative costumes including a cupcake , burrito and beer run . Small animals and reptiles are in for a treat with the return of the taco and Viking costumes, and rabbits can now join in on the Halloween fun with new detective , tortoise and bee costumes. Pet mother and father can even match with their best friend with new pajama onesies for humans and dogs and cats .
- Prowl the night safely: Prepare your pet for a night on the town with new night safety gear from Petco’s lifestyle and fashion brand, Reddy . To help keep furry friends safe after dark, the new line includes an LED collar and lead , reflective jacket , LED carabiner accessories plus a waste bag dispenser with a flashlight for maximum visibility.
- Bone appétit: Halloween wouldn’t be complete without treats galore. CLIF PET Plant Based Jerky Pumpkin and Apple Recipe , WholeHearted Grain Free Pumpkin Biscuit Dog Treats and Bootique Monstrous Hambone Coffin Shaped Dog Treats incorporate seasonal flavors or shapes that pups are sure to love. It’s important to remember that treats should never make up more than 10% of a pet’s calorie intake, and high-quality nutrition is critical to overall health and wellness.
- Make a cozy home set-up: Give your pet’s essentials a spooky upgrade with Halloween-themed coffin and pumpkin beds, cozy blankets and pumpkin-shaped bowls and keep them entertained with solo-play toys, like treat-dispensing balls , and plush toys for chewing and cuddling. Even well-adjusted pets can get spooked by new sounds plus experiences. Solutions like calming supplements and chews can help mitigate anxiety and promote positive mental health if your pets tend to exhibit stress around people in costumes or seasonal decorations.
- Practice tricks, get trims and keep up routine care: Social events and holidays are the perfect time to brush up on your pet’s positive reinforcement-based dog training to encourage top notch manners, and keep them looking their best with a fresh groom to maintain healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Petco’s special seasonal grooming package features argan oil plus aloe vera shampoo, pumpkin spice seasonal spritz and snout and paw balm, in addition teeth brushing, nail buffing and a festive Halloween bandana. **
Additionally , Petco will sponsor a Halloween-themed live social commerce event on Oct. 3 at 5 p. m. PST on Petco’s YouTube channel . Pet parents can tune in as the event’s celebrity host and Petco partners highlight expert pet health and wellness tips, tricks and treats, with the help of adorable, adoptable pets, to have the best night actually this Halloween.
For more information about Petco’s Bootique collection, visit petco. com/halloween . Pet parents can shop their way with Petco this Halloween, with options including buy online, pick-up in store, curbside pick-up and same-day delivery. New same-day delivery options allowing customers to choose from three delivery windows*** are currently available in most locations across the country and will be rolling out nationwide with four delivery windows next month.
* Offer valid on Bootique and Lamb Chop items from 9/6/22 through 9/26/22 . Free item must be of equal or even lesser value.
**Halloween grooming bundle a vailable with regard to $26 from 8/30/22 through 10/31/22 while supplies last.
***Exclusions apply. All products not eligible for same-day delivery.
About Petco, The Health + Wellness Co.
Founded in 1965, Petco is a category-defining health and fitness company focused on improving the lives of pets, dog parents and our own Petco partners. We’ve consistently set new standards in family pet care while delivering comprehensive pet wellness products, services and solutions, and creating communities that deepen the particular pet-pet parent bond. We operate more than 1, 500 pet care centers across the U. S., Mexico plus Puerto Rico , which offer merchandise, companion animals, grooming, training and a growing network of on-site veterinary hospitals and mobile veterinary clinics. Our total pet health and wellness ecosystem is accessible through our pet care centers and digitally in petco. com and on the Petco app . In tandem with Petco Love (formerly the Petco Foundation), an independent nonprofit organization, all of us work with and support thousands of local animal welfare groups across the country and, through in-store adoption events, we’ve helped find homes for more than 6. 5 million animals.
SOURCE Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc.