Pet Grooming Market Size 2022 Statistics, Share Price, Growth Prospects, Industry Trends, Approach Taken, Developed Methodology, Important Players, and Geographical Analysis by Forecast to 2032 – Digital Journal
According to a recent analysis from Future Industry Insights, the value of pet grooming market items delivered around the world is expected to reach US$ 1.3 billion in 2022. (FMI). According to the company’s new global pet grooming tracker, revenues will grow at a robust 6.2 percent CAGR.
While supply limitations impacted market capital performance in Q1 and the first weeks of Q2, a steep drop in consumer demand was a major driver in sales loss. Physical store closures for extended periods of time have been caused by COVID-19-induced lockdowns and measures around the world, resulting in a significant drop in demand.
|Pet Grooming Market Estimated Size 2022||US$ 1.3 Bn|
|Pet Grooming Market Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||~ 6.2%|
|Pet Grooming Market Projected Size 2032||US$ 2.5 Bn|
Pet Grooming Market Size Study
- Sales of pet grooming products will raise nearly twice over 2022-2033
- About 6 out of 10 pet grooming products to be sold will be conditioners & shampoos
- The majority of pet grooming products will be developed for dogs and cats
- Economy/mid-range pet grooming products continue to generate greater total returns to shareholders
- Market players to channel their investments toward modern trade over the following decade
- North America and Europe will remain the epicenter of growth opportunities, owing to surging trend of pet humanization
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
COVID-19 Impact on Pet Grooming Market
While the global retail industry has taken hard hit due to COVID-19 pandemic, in particular, certain sub-categories of the industry have sustained the shockwaves, thanks to stay-at-home protocol. Among these is the pet grooming market.
New market entrants are actively looking for countercyclical categories amidst the public health crisis. Future-approved business models must include competitive pricing structure, clear value proposition, and unique delivery mechanism. In addition, stakeholders must ensure to integrate subject matter experts including, skilled pet professionals, into their advisory board to authenticate medical claims, product concepts, and lend credibility.
With more people owning pets and owners increasingly spending to improve health and lifestyle of their pets, the global pet grooming industry will experience unprecedented growth during this tough phase.
Pet Grooming Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global pet grooming market is highly fragmented, with presence of several players joining industry competition. Market players are continuously involved in developing cutting-edge products with an aim to expand their consumer base and, in turn, ensure better margins. For instance,
- Australia-based, Oakwood Products has rolled out assembly of pet care and grooming products in the US. The products – derived from ingredients native to Australia – are developed to keep pets’ coats professionally shiny and clean. The assembly includes nine product SKUs containing conditioners, shampoos, pet odor and stain removers, and grooming tools.
- Atronia Innovations has developed new pet grooming device – Groomade – using cutting-edge air-touch technology. The proprietary technology ensures that any non-skilled individual can trim, comb, and groom his/her pet’s hair and fur akin to professionals. Moreover, the innovative product creates perfect cuts, is ideal for all dog breeds’ fur and coat types, and vacuums every hair strand that falls off during grooming session.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Pet Grooming Market by Category
- Conditioners & Shampoos
- Combs & Brushes
- Shear & Trimming Tools
- Fish & Reptiles
- Small Pets
- Horses & Other Livestock
- Economy/ Mid-Range
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Care Service Centers
- Online Retail
- Support Care Centers
- Pet Specialty Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
The post Pet Grooming Market Size 2022 Statistics, Share Price, Growth Prospects, Industry Trends, Approach Taken, Developed Methodology, Important Players, and Geographical Analysis by Forecast to 2032 appeared first on Future Market Insights.