Patient Positioning Systems Market Value to reach US$ 1 . 7 Billion by 2032; Diagnostics & Imaging to be Top Application Area: Fact. MR Report – GlobeNewswire
Dublin, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global patient positioning systems market is projected to grow at a staggering 4. 5% value CAGR, reaching US$ 1 . 7 Billion, following an assessment period ranging from 2022-2032. As per a newly published report on this industry by Fact. MR, a valuation of US$ 1 . 09 Billion has been anticipated during FY 2022.
From 2017-2021, demand for Patient Positioning systems flourished at a growth rate of 4. 3%, concluding at US$ 1 . 05 Billion dollars. The rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of cancer, mounting awareness among the patient population, and surging spending on diagnostic procedures are anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period. Patient Positioning Systems based on accessories accounted for more than a third of the global market share in 2022.
Rising healthcare expenditure in most economies is expected to be extremely favorable in terms of sales of individual positioning systems in the new advanced healthcare infrastructure that is being bolstered. The increasing prevalence of cancer is also expected to prove a major positive factor for the patient positioning system market. The demand for patient positioning in disease diagnosis is expected to rise substantially over the decade.
Get a Sample PDF of This Research Report with a Detailed Table of Content:
Technological Advancements in the Robotic Techniques May Expand the Industrial Application
The patient placement systems industry is likely to see major technological reforms as advancements in technology are applied to these techniques to enhance their efficiency and accuracy. The top manufacturers associated with patient positioning products are investing in research and development that would enable them to make products that are advanced as per new standards. Increasing hospital investments to upgrade operating rooms further drives the patient positioning equipment market. For instance, in March 2021, the Alberta government committed US$ 100 Million to upgrade hospital operating rooms.
The development of advanced placing equipment is heading the research as it is what the new technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure demands . For instance, within February 2022, Mireye introduced its intelligent imaging technology that automates the patient setting process for X-ray examinations integrated patient positioning plus the use of robotics and AI are also major trends which are anticipated to be major in terms of demand and revenue over the forecast period.
The development of robotic patient positioning systems will be a major trend in the future and its demand is already seeing a major rise as these systems are more precise and extremely efficient and easy to use. The development of integrated affected person positioning systems is anticipated to subsequently pick up pace as advanced healthcare facilities increase in number.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global patient positioning systems market to expand nearly 1 . 3x from 2022-2032
- End Use in Hospitals to be the most sought-after component, flourishing at a 4. 5% CAGR
- By application, need for patient positioning systems for diagnostics & imaging is likely to register a CAGR of 4. 3%
- The U. S to emerge as one of the majority of opportunistic markets, witnessing a significant growth rate throughout the prediction period 2022-2032
- China, Japan & South Korea to flourish in CAGRs of 22%, 22. 2%, and 21. 4% respectively
Speak to Analyst:
Key Segments Covered in the Individual Positioning Systems Industry Statement
- By Product:
- Patient Positioning Tables
- Surgical Furniture
- Radiolucent Imaging Tables
- Examination Tables
- Affected person Positioning Accessories
- Other Patient Positioning Systems
- Simply by End User:
- By Software:
- In Surgery
- Diagnostics & Image resolution
- Cancer Therapy
- By Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Prominent service providers are taking advantage of the rapidly digitizing landscape to introduce brand new services equipped with cutting-edge innovative technology. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In September 2021, Mizuho OSI ® , a leading manufacturer of specialty surgical tables and pressure injury abatement solutions announced the acquisition of the Air Barrier System (ABS) from Nimbic Techniques, Inc. The Air Barrier System is an infection control device used in Hip and Spine surgery that protects the medical site from airborne particulates and pathogens during surgery.
- Within March 2022 , C-RAD announced an agreement to supply its cutting-edge SGRT solution to a newly built proton therapy center in Texas, US. The agreement includes multiple systems and a multiyear service agreement.
- In September 2021, A leading name in the biomedical vertical from Italy, Esaote announced its entry into the total body MRI business with the launch of a system – Magnifico Open. The new launch is aimed at providing comfortable and efficient patient positioning, especially for claustrophobic plus younger individuals.
- In July 2021, A J Hospital & Research in Mangaluru, Karnataka, India, announced the installation of one of the most modern CT systems. The 128 Slice Dual Energy CT scanner is equipped with AI in order to optimize patient positioning and offer better assistance to technologists.
Quick Buy: Patient Placement Systems Market Research Report
Prominent Patient Placing Systems Service Providers:
- Mizuho OSI
- LEONI AG
- Elekta AB(publ)
- Span-America Medical Systems Inc.
- STERIS plc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom Inc.
More Insights Available
Fact. MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Patient Positioning Systems market, presenting a historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on Item (Patient Positioning Tables, Surgical Tables, Radiolucent Imaging Dining tables, Examination Tables, Patient Setting Accessories, Other) by End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Others) by Application (Surgery, Diagnostics & Imaging, Cancer Therapy, Others) across five major regions (North America, Latin The united states, Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa).
Check out more related studies published by Fact. MR Research:
U. H. Patient Positioning System Market – Patient positioning system sales in the United States are estimated to cross a market valuation of US$ 324. 8 million by the end of 2032. The U. S. patient placement system market is forecasted to expand at 4. 3% CAGR over the 2022-2032 assessment period and provide US$ 112. 6 million absolute dollar opportunity on the same time frame.
Europe Patient Positioning System Market – The particular Europe patient positioning system market is currently valued at US$ 287. 5 million and is projected to register 4. 5% CAGR through 2032. As such, patient placing system sales in Europe are set to provide US$ 161. 1 million of absolute dollar opportunity within the next ten years.
Acute Surgical Mechanical Circulatory Support System Market – The acute surgical mechanical circulatory support systems market will be segmented based on the product type and end user. Based on product type, the acute surgical mechanical circulatory support techniques market is segmented Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device plus Extracorporeal Ventricular Assist Devices.
Veterinary Tables Market – According to American Pet Products Association (APPA) statistics of the U. S., the expenditure of the pet industry increased through $55. 72 billion within 2013 to $69. 51 billion in 2017, and is expected to increase to $72. 13 billion in 2018. Veterinary clinics and hospitals have started services such because grooming, boarding, training, pet sitting, pet exercise and pet walking for fast recovery, and this is growing the usage of these tables for that grooming of pets.
Equine Surgical Equipment Market – The equine medical equipment is expected to have exponential growth over the forecast period owing to increasing pet adoption throughout the globe. According to the American Hospital Association, 80% associated with pet owners are treating their pets as their children which has increased the overall spending on veterinary care. By product kind, the operating table segment is expected to gain maximum share in the global equine surgical equipment market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1, 000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4. 0 in order to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the many niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be a good able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected] com
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158