NY approves 1st marijuana dispensary licenses – msnNOW
NEW YORK (PIX11) — The New York State Office of Cannabis Management on Monday approved a list of 36 licensees to legally sell recreational marijuana .
The following are the approved licensees in New York City:
- Nube NYC LLC – Owned by Hector Guerrero, Naiomy Guerrero, Hector Guerrero and Jarron Parnell in the New York State Borough of The Bronx. For (four) years, Hector Guerrero, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Manuel Guerrero Jr a courier and packaging supply business that provided courier services enabling customers to order from various consumer packaged goods and retailers.
- Carl M Anderson III – Owned by Carl Anderson in the New York State Borough of The Bronx. For (six) years Carl Anderson, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated C. Marshall Anderson Consulting, LLC based out of New York City.
- Royal Leaf NEW YORK – Owned by Angell Turuseta and Emely Chavez in the New York State Borough of The Bronx. For (four) years Angel Turuseta, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated A & F Fashion- a New York City Based bargain wholesale vendor who supplied sportswear and leisure wear.
- Gabbys Green LLC – Owned by KeithDalessio in the New York State Borough of Queens, New York. With regard to (eight) years Keith Dalessio, a justice-involved applicant possessed & operated Gabby Pets INC. a pet supplies retail store in The Bronx, that sold small animals and provided training and grooming services.
- CGG Enterprises Inc. – Owned by Carson Grant in the New York Condition Borough of Queens, Nyc. For (eight) years Carson Grant, a justice-involved candidate, owned & Operated CGG Enterprises Inc., a retail and online sales store located in Springfield Gardens, Ny, that offered packing, shipping, and delivery services.
- Suzanne M Furboter – Possessed by Suzanne Furboter plus Fernando Pena in the New York State Borough of Queens, New York. For (13) many years Suzanne Furboter and justice-involved applicant, Fernando Pena owned & operated Meatman, Inc a Gastro Pub and Wine Bar located in Astoria, New York.
- Anthony Crapanzano – Owned by Anthony Crapanzano plus Candace Lee in the Nyc State Borough of A queen, New York. For (eight) yrs Anthony Crapanzano, a justice-involved applicant, owned & managed Prime Foods Enterprise LLC a Delicatessen restaurant located in Waretown, New Jersey.
- Smacked LLC- Possessed by Roland Conner within the New York State Borough of Manhattan, New York. For (six) years Roland Conner, the justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Advantage Real Estate Group LLC a property management company
- Gabriel Marin – Owned by Gabriel Marin in the Ny State Borough of Manhattan, New York. For (three) years, Gabriel Marin, a justice-involved applicant, owed & controlled GAM RENO LLC a buy, sell, and install business that served residential properties.
- Planet 51 LLC – Owned by Nicholas Koury in the New York State Borough of Manhattan, New York. Regarding (five) years Nicholas Koury, a justice-involved applicant, possessed & operated Foster House Studios- a recording studio in Albany, New York.
- Florisun LLC – Owned simply by Keshawn Warner, Richard Rainone, and Christopher Vianelle in the New York State Borough associated with Manhattan, New York. For (seven) years, Keshawn Warner, the justice-involved applicant, owned & operated The Pharmacy Harlem @ LLC, a Retail pharmacy and over-the-counter medication sales.
- Eastern Holdings 88 LLC – Owned by Yan Jin Chen and Zu Rong Chen within the New York State Borough of Staten Island. For (eight) years Zu Rong Chen, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Long Wong Bakery II, Inc. a bakery serving Brooklyn communities that prepared various kinds of fresh baked goods from scratch for customers.
- SAMJNY Holdings LLC – Owned by Mohamed Elgaly plus Shlomo Weinstock in the New York State Borough of Staten Island. For (eight) many years, Mohamed Elgaly, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Vape Guys LLC, physical retail stores in Staten Island that offered safe, legally compliant smoke vape products to promote health and leisure.
Additional authorized marijuana licensees in NYC, broken down by region
- Stage One Cannabis LLC – Owned by Nathaniel Innes, Galina German-Innes, Sugey Mirsky, and Joshua Mirsky in the Capital Region of New York State. For (11) yrs Justice involved applicant Joshua Mirsky owed & managed Foster House Studios – Recording studio located in Albany, New York.
- D-Andrews LLC – Possessed by Donald Andrew within the Capital Region of New You are able to State. For (10) years, Donald Andrew, a justice-involved applicant, owned D Andrew LLC and operated Vaped City Smoke Shop: the retail storefront specializing in smoking, vaping, CBD products, and accessories in Scotia, Nyc.
- Essential Fowers – Owned simply by Matthew Robinson in the Capital Region of New York. Intended for (three) years Matthew Robinson, a justice-involved applicant, possessed & operated Bold Mold Eliminators, a payroll inventory company based out of Albany that provided customer cleaning, construction point of sale, and talent acquisition.
- Capital District Cannabis & Wellness Inc. – Owned by James Frese and Pasha Adams in the Capital Region of New York. For (seven) many years, justice-involved applicant, James Frese owned & operated Saratoga Catering Company LLC, a deli & pizzeria serving produce, sandwiches & woodfired pizza, plus catering solutions for parties and events located in Albany, New York.
- William Durham – Owned by William Durham in the Southern Rate Region of New York State. For (five) years, Bill Durham a justice-involved applicant, Durham owned & controlled WH Convenience Store, the convenience store in Downtown Binghamton, New York that provided lotto, tobacco, and cold and hot food.
- Union Chill Cannabis BIG APPLE LLC – Owned by Joshua Canfield and Union Chill Marijuana Company LLC in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. For (three) yrs, Joshua Canfield, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Next Level Wellness, a licensed Hemp Retailer New York Condition.
- Cured NY, LLC – Owned by Francis Russo in the Mohawk Valley Region of recent York State. For (six) years Francis Russo, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Premium MFG, LLC, an Oneonta-based design & printing business that offers graphic design products & providers through its e-commerce shop.
- Brian Stark Enterprises LLC – Owned by Brian Stark in the Long Island Region of New York State. To get (11) years Brian Kampfstark, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Aqua wash laundry corp., a self-serve laundry mat based out of Brooklyn that provided clean & fold services, dry cleaning services, and retail items for laundry.
- Albert D Capraro – Owned by Albert Capraro in the Lengthy Island Region of New You are able to State. For (10 years), Albert Capraro, a justice-involved applicant, owned & Operated Long Island Glass Replacement Inc, a retail storefront that sold glass doors, showers, windshields, and installations in Commack, New York.
- Strain Stars LLC – Owned simply by Kamaldeep Singh, Tushar Mallick, Jasmin Kaur, Kamaldeep Singh, Darminder Sing, and Gurmeet Sing in the Long Tropical isle Region of New York State. For (five) years Kamaldeep Singh, a justice-involved candidate, owned & operated Whitestone Mart Inc, a gas station in Whitestone, Ny with a retail storefront attached to it. Singh also holds a hemp cannabinoid store license issued by The Workplace of Cannabis Management.
- Root 13, LLC – Owned by Harpreet Singh and Manjit Singh in the Long Isle Region of New York Condition. For (two) years Harpreet Singh, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Just Accounting, LLC an accounting, tax, bookkeeping, and payroll company based out of Flushing, New York.
- Growth Industries NY, LLC – Owned by Daniel Connolly and GI New York, LLC in the Long Island Region of New York State. For (four) years Daniel Connolly, a justice-involved candidate owned & operated Hemp Clouds, LLC, a Store Smoke Shop in Centereach, New York.
- Keep it 100 LLC – Owned by Marquis Hayes, Christina Johnson, James Kahn and Kim Stetz within the Long Island Region of New York State. For (five) years Marquis Hayes, the justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Brown Butter Nyc, a high-end catering & specialty foods company.
- Hydo Phonics – Owned by John Alvarez and Bryan Whalen in the Long Island Area of New York State. Pertaining to (five) years, John Alvarez, a justice-involved applicant plus licensed contractor owned & operated J & G Construction Management a store sale, home construction and remodel servicing business in Suffolk country.
- Brent L Rogers – owned by Brent Rogers in the North Country Region of New York Condition. For (six) years Brent Rogers, a justice-involved applicant, owned & operated Beechnut Ridge Property Management as a General Contractor.
Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.