Global Pet Care Market is Certain to Witness a Humungous Sales Growth & Reach a Revenue of US$ 338. 5 Billion by year 2031 end at a CAGR of 6. 1% | Future Market Insights, Inc. – GlobeNewswire
NEWARK, Del:, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global pet care market is worth US$ 199 Bn as of now and expected to reach US$ 338. 5 Bn by the year 2031 at a CAGR of 6. 1% from 2022 to 2031.
Gone are the days when pets used to be looked upon as ‘commodities’ or ‘liabilities’. In the present scenario, they are, in fact , treated at par with the family members. Also, auxiliary markets like pet care products market are expected to substantiate going forward with growing awareness about animals’ mental well-being. The key players providing animal foodstuff like Mars Inc., Nestle S. A., and likewise are looking pressing on provision associated with products having calorific plus nutritional value. Plus, they are going for flavored foodstuff for attracting pet owners.
The pet owners are also getting extra-cautious regarding the immunity of their pets. On these grounds, Fox News has reported that use of face masks has increased tenfold between December 1, 2019 and February 1, 2020.
Request a Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11841
Also, the fact that pet dogs are contracting obesity these days can’t be put on the backburner. As per the American Animal Hospital Association, the year 2019 alone recorded more than 50% of the adult pet dogs as being ‘overweight’ amongst 1K hospitals in Benfield (US).
At the same time, it needs to be noted that low-income countries won’t be all that comfortable regarding pet care due to the overheads involved. On the top of that, rearing livestock like horses is likely to cost a fortune. There are end-consumers having snakes and the other reptiles, fish, small animals like rabbits as pets. They need specific surroundings to thrive. Proper financial planning needs to be chalked out to make rearing them successful. Future Market Insights offers walked through these findings with future prospects in its latest market study entitled ‘Pet Care Market’.
Key Takeaways from Pet Care Market
- North America holds more than 40% of the market share. This could be credited to the fact that 70% of the US households do own a pet as of the year 2020. This data pertains to 2021-2022 National Pet Owners Survey (Courtesy: American Pet Products Association (APPA)).
- Europe holds the second-largest market share due to increasing investment on pet care by the Europeans.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in pet treatment market. This could be reasoned with speedy economic expansion.
“With pet humanization on an exponential spree, the global pet care market to keep the cash registers ringing in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Get More Information on this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-pet-care-market
- Paws Inc., within January 2021, completed acquisition of Ocado Group’s Fetch, so as to make a mark in the market of Europe.
- SigmaTron International Inc., in January 2020, underwent merger along with Wagz, Inc. with the objective associated with implementing several types of modern technology measures for improving wellness of pets owned by the ALL OF US millennials.
- Nestle S. A., in February 2020, came up with ‘Unleashed’, which comes across as a worldwide dog care vertical’s international innovation program. The objective is provision of total funding amounting to ~US$ 51 to start-up companies placed in Europe, Middle East, North America by the end of March 2020.
- Spectrum brands Holdings, Inc., in October 2020, acquired Armitage Pet Care Ltd., so as to expand the capabilities and customer base of the former.
- Wahl Animal, in December 2021, offered grooming accessories such as Double-Sided Bath Pin Brush, Medium Slicker Head Clean, and Double-Sided Flex Slicker Brush.
- Pure and Natural Pet came up with enhanced and novel products to its line of USDA-certified organic 2-in-1 fragrance-free hypoallergenic shampoo as well as conditioner with no odor or scent. It’s actually suitable for dogs at the higher risk of allergy plus, in turn, their owners as well.
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the pet care market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2031.
- The research study is based on service (pet care products (pet food, pet healthcare, and fashion, toys and accessories), family pet care professional services (day care, grooming boarding, and pet breeding and training), pet care value added services (insurance, veterinary treatment, pharmacies, and adoption plus charity), and pet care crisis relief services), simply by pet type (dogs, cats, birds, fish and reptiles, small pets, and horses & other livestock), and by service channel (modern trade, convenience stores, care services centres, veterinary clinics, online retails, support care centers, and pet specialty stores).
Report with regard to Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11841
Key Segments of Pet Treatment Industry Survey
Pet Care Market by Service:
- Dog Care Products
- Pet Food
- Pet Healthcare
- Fashion, Toys, and Accessories
- Pet Care Professional Services
- Day Care
- Grooming Boarding
- Pet Breeding and Training
- Pet Treatment Value Added Services
- Veterinary Care
- Adoption and Charity
- Pet Care Crisis Relief Services
Pet Care Market simply by Pet Type:
- Fish and Reptiles
- Small Pets
- Horses & Other Livestock
Pet Care Market by Service Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Care Services Centres
- Veterinary Clinics
- Online Retails
- Support Care Centres
- Pet Specialty Stores
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11841
Table associated with Content
1 . Executive Summary
1 . 1 . Worldwide Market Outlook
1 . 2 . Summary of Key Findings
1 . 3. Summary associated with Key Statistics
1 . 4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
2 . Market Overview
2 . 1 . Marketplace Coverage / Taxonomy
2 . 2 . Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
second . 3. Market Introduction
3. Key Market Trends
3. 1 . Key Trends Impacting the Market
a few. 2 . Product Innovation or Development Trends
3. 3. Global spending on Pet Care
3. 4. Pet Food by Launch Type (%)
3. 5. Claims on Demand (%)
4. Key Success Factors
4. 1 . Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4. 2 . Product USPs / Features
4. 3. Strategic Promotional Strategies
Top Reports Related To Consumer Item Market Insights
Pet Oral Care Marketplace Size – The overall pet oral treatment market share is projected to reach US$ 16, 711 Million by 2032, following a moderate CAGR of 3. 5% from 2022 to 2032. As per newly released data simply by Future Market Insights (FMI), the net worth of the global pet oral care market is estimated at US$ 11, 848 Million in 2022.
Pet Care Ingredients Market Share – Pet owners are now realizing the health benefits of natural and organic food products for pets, thus the particular demand for organic and natural pet food products in the pet care ingredients market has increased.
Pet Toys Market Styles – The pet toys market participants are currently engaged in leveraging their presence in both commercial and residential sectors that include households, dog hotels and day care facilities.
Pet Furniture Market Demand — The global pet furniture market is estimated to be valued at US$ one 8 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 3. 1 Bn by 2032. The market will be anticipated to exhibit growth in a CAGR of 5. 8% from 2022 to 2032.
Baby Personal Treatment Market Outlook – The Baby Personal Care Market is likely to hold the worldwide market at a moderate CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. The global market keeps a forecasted revenue of US$ 5. 8 Billion in 2022 and is likely to cross US$ 8. 31 Billion by the end of 2032.
About Future Marketplace Insights, Inc.
Long term Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member from the Greater New York Chamber associated with Commerce and is headquartered within Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4. 9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected] com