🌱 Vote On Tuesday + Exciting Bird App + Delta Stadium 9/11 Tribute – Patch
Hello again, everybody! It’s me, Paula Constance, your host of the Bedford Daily. Let’s start Monday started off right, with a quick review of everything happening in Bedford today.
First, today’s weather:
Mainly cloudy. High: 84 Low: 65.
- Voting polls open Tuesday, 7 a. m.
- Why dird enthusiasts excited about the Merlin App.
- Hundreds of all agates participate in 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
Love the Bedford Daily? Send a friend or neighbor this link so they can subscribe for free.
Here’s to our premier local sponsors. Check out what they can do for you:
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, the medical or legal practice or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive — and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more .
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected] com .
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods and supplies, a full service grooming salon, a self-serve pet wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated — and their passion is your pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here .
Click here to get your business featured in this spot.
Here are the top stories today in Bedford:
- Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains: “Another great Farnsworth Weekend in the books. Volunteers, alum plus staff had a great day learning new skills, making friends and recognizing the efforts of our membership. ” ( Girl Scouts from the Green and White Mountains via Facebook )
- Bedford Athletic Club: “The weather yesterday was absolutely beautiful and made for a perfect start to the little kids’ Fall Saturday morning training sessions (PreK, K, 1st Grade). Everyone was having a great time, kids and adults alike. ” ( Bedford Athletic Club via Facebook )
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
You’re caught up for today! See you tomorrow for another update.
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a contributing writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to press projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, you can find her hiking or watching the fireflies in the sultry moments before sunset. You can follow her on Facebook , Instagram , and Twitter .
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me in paula. constance. [email protected] com