🌱 The Lobby Bar Reimagined + Guess The Oldest County + Jobs Strong – Patch
Happy Labor Day! It’s Monday in Bedford and I’m back in your inbox with the most important things happening inner area today. I’ll get right to it.
- The Lobby Bar at the Grand Hotel is selling select pieces of furniture to make way for something new.
- If you’re looking for work, the job market is still strong. Jobs have been surging for a remarkable 20 months!
- Can you guess the oldest County in New Hampshire? You maybe surprised!
Love the Bedford Daily? Send a friend or neighbor this link so they can subscribe for free.
First, today’s weather:
Rain and a t-storm; cooler. High: 67 Low: 60.
Here’s to our premier local sponsors. Check out what they can do for you:
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods and supplies, a full service grooming salon, a self-serve pet wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated — and their passion is your pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here .
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected] com .
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow plus succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, a medical or legal practice or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive — and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more .
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to get started.
Here are the top stories in Bedford today:
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
You’re caught up for today. I’ll see you around!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a contributing writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to press projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, you can find her hiking or watching the fireflies in the sultry moments before sunset. You can follow her on Facebook , Instagram , and Twitter .
Have a news tip or even suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at paula. constance. [email protected] com