🌱 Sephora At Kohls+ Music + Animal Rescue League Unexpected Visitor – Patch
Good morning, everybody! I’m back with your fresh copy of the Bedford Daily. Here are all the things you need to know about what’s happening in the community today.
First, today’s weather:
Warmer with partial sunshine. High: 78 Low: 58.
Shoutout to our premier local sponsors:
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1,000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free-market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected].
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods and supplies, a full-service grooming salon, a self-serve pet wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated — and their passion is your pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here.
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, a medical or legal practice or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive — and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
Click here to get your business featured in this spot.
Here are the top stories in Bedford today:
- “Sometimes life takes a turn.” For a dog named Maisy May, “that turn was into the Animal Rescue League of N.H. parking lot,” the ARLNH wrote in a recent Facebook post. Maisy May rode with “her person” across several states and arrived at the parking lot “hoping for some much-needed assistance.” The shelter immediately took her in, and provided her with the care she needed. You can read more about this story here: (Animal Rescue League of NH via Facebook)
- If you are looking for live music this weekend, here is a quick summary of performances Friday night in the weekend roundup by Robert Dionne of Ted Herbert Music School & Rentals: On Friday, June 10, at 6 p.m. you can enjoy live music in Manchester at Firefly, Fratello’s, The Derryfield Deck and Backyard Brewery. You will find live music Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Murphy’s in Bedford and don’t forget Sunday Brunch at The Copper Door in Bedford which offers live music at 11 a.m. You can find out more here: (Manchester Ink Link)
- What else will you find at Kohl’s in Bedford this summer? Makeup retailer Sephora will be coming to a Kohl’s near you. Make-up and beauty store Sephora is opening several locations at Kohl’s in New Hampshire. The new Beauty and Make Up section will be located in 2,500 square feet at the front of the store, where employees will offer ” tips about skin, hair, and fragrance products.” You can find out more here: (Patch)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
Thanks for following along and staying informed. I’ll be back in your inbox tomorrow with a new update!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a freelance writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place.