🌱 Pawtucket Wildfire + Bedford 4 Ukraine Prepares For Trip + Mum Sale – patch. com
Hello and happy Monday! I’m back in your inbox with the important things happening in Bedford today.
Love the Bedford Daily? Send a friend or neighbor this link so they can subscribe for free
📣 Our readers love to celebrate good news! You can now shout out your big announcement at the top of the Bedford Daily newsletter. Whether it’s a grand opening, new product for sale, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding or new baby, let everyone celebrate alongside you! Submit your statement here.
Now, today’s weather:
A possible afternoon thunderstorm. High: 91 Low: 69.
Check out what our local sponsors can do for you:
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With more than 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected] com .
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods plus supplies, a full service grooming salon, a self-serve dog wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated — plus their passion is your family pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here .
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, a medical or legal practice or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive — and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more .
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to get started.
Here are the top stories in Bedford today:
- A wildfire has been burning at Pawtucket State Park since last Sunday. Officials say an illegal campfire may have started the particular wildfire in a remote section of the Park in Nottingham. The fire was only about 50 percent contained Tuesday morning. The fire was reported after someone spotted it from the Pawtuckaway fire tower. It’s a difficult area of the part to get to, officials said. (Subscription/ The Union Leader )
- Bedford humanitarians Brian Nolan plus John Fitzgerald are heading back to Ukraine on August 9 for another six weeks. They are working with several nonprofits to transport essential aid to refugees all over Ukraine. The pair hopes to have another successful fundraising effort “to help make life a little easier for Ukrainians. ” Nolan and Fitzgerald felt compelled to do something to help when Russia invaded Ukraine this past February. Find out how you can help here: (Subscription/ The Union Leader )
- The Bedford Garden Club is hosting its annual fall mum sale! Colorful mums are on sale through August 8 for a discounted price of $8 each for 3 or more mums. Regularly priced mums at $8. 50 each are available for purchase by Aug 27. Mum Sale Order Forms are available at the. Bedford Garden Club website under the Mums tab and in the foyer of the Bedford Public Library. Orders can be picked up on Sept. 8 at the Bedford Village Common. You can find out more here: ( Bedford Patch )
Today in Bedford:
- Senior Portraits – By Appt only – Bedford High School. ( 10: 00 AM )
From my notebook:
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
You’re officially in the loop for today! See you tomorrow for your next update.
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a freelance writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to press projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place. You can follow her on Facebook , Instagram , and Twitter .
Have a news tip or even suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me in paula. constance. [email protected] com